· business interpreting: translation of the dialogue between participants at business meetings in the absence of an audience.
· simultaneous interpreting: real-time translation performed in a dedicated booth transmitted to headsets or earpieces worn by the audience.
· consecutive interpreting: translation of speeches made by a speaker to an audience, performed immediately after the end of a portion (for example, press conferences)
· chuchotage interpreting: real-time translation of discussions in the same room, whispered into the ear of one or two people
We will assist you throughout Italy and abroad, in meetings with your customers and collaborators, guaranteeing:
· knowledge of the specific terminology used in your activity sector
· preliminary briefing before meetings
· specialised interpreters for language refresher courses at your company premises
· hostesses and stewards for exhibitions and conferences in Italy and abroad
· guides and personnel specialised in organising stays for foreign guests